Friday, April 10, 2009

My Wife

My wife is so beautiful. She is so smart and funny. This week she started a new job at a very big bank here in Pittsburgh. This week I have seen her transform. I have seen her smile and laugh more. Everyday when I pick her up from work, she is just glowing! She has a renewed sense of self it almost seems. She carries herself with more pride. She is so proud of herself for getting this job. This bank is extremely picky on whom then hire, she has a very good reason to feel so.

All of this time I have seen her seem so unhappy and unsatisfied. Who would have known this job would transform her? She worked so hard and waited so long to be offered a job that was worth something. I can't begin to put into words how much I love and adore her, and how incredibly proud of her I am.

I can't wait to really marry her.

No comments:

Post a Comment